How it works
- The program is comprised of five calls, once a week.
- Each call around 15 minutes.
- After 5 calls each participant may decide if to continue, either with the same partner or with someone else.
day and time
Benefits of working with HaVeDa
FUN AND ENRICHING CONVERSATIONS
- Sharing experiences, finding common grounds and celebrate differences, bridging the generation gap
- “We talked and laughed and it was very nice!!!”
- “It is my favorite time of the week”
Improve language skills
- Opportunity to practice and improve your Hebrew
- Great for people who studied Hebrew before but are worried they will forget it if they don’t use it.
- A great opportunity to refresh skills learned in the past.
- Use it, so you don’t lose it.
Connection and contact with Israel
- A unique opportunity to establish connection with Israel and its people
- Listen to stories from Israel’s first years strengthen bonds with the land and people of Israel
- Gain a new perspective
Helping the community – make a difference
- Connect to the community and make it a better place
Personal growth and self esteem
- Practice and develop social skills
- Volunteering can provide a healthy boost to your self-confidence, self-esteem, and life satisfaction.
Community Service credits
- The program provides credits for high school community service requirement.